The most epic hackathon. Ever. 1,000+ Hackers. 100+ Universities. In THE BIG HOUSE.
MHacks is the largest hackathon in the world, run exclusively for students, by students. We bring together the smartest people from around the world for 36 hours of incredible hacking.
- Teams can have a maximum of 4 members
- All members must be registered and physically present at MHacks
Build something awesome. All platforms accepted.
How to enter
- All teammates create a ChallengePost account
- Assign all teammates to a draft submission
- Make your app (any platform is accepted)
- Produce your screenshots and/or video demo (posted on Youtube or Vimeo)
- Submit your app
- Attend the demo fair
- Wait for judging announcements and final demos
Is the hack practical? Is it something people would actually use? Does it fulfill a real need people have?
Is the hack more than just another generic social/mobile/local app? Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
Is the hack technically interesting or difficult? Is it just some lipstick on an API, or were there real technical challenges to surmount?
Polish / Design
Is the hack usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well designed?