Looking for the most recent MHacks? : http://mhacks8.devpost.com/
MHacks is the largest hackathon in the world, run exclusively for students, by students. We bring together the smartest people from around the world for 36 hours of incredible hacking.
- Teams can have a maximum of 4 members
- All members must be registered and physically present at MHacks
Build something awesome. All platforms accepted.
How to enter
- All teammates create a ChallengePost account
- Assign all teammates to a draft submission
- Make your app (any platform is accepted)
- Produce your screenshots and/or video demo (posted on Youtube or Vimeo)
- Submit your app
- Attend the demo fair
- Wait for judging announcements and final demos
Is the hack practical? Is it something people would actually use? Does it fulfill a real need people have?
Is the hack more than just another generic social/mobile/local app? Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
Is the hack technically interesting or difficult? Is it just some lipstick on an API, or were there real technical challenges to surmount?
Polish / Design
Is the hack usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well designed?